Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Darker the night, the brighter the lights.








Wearing: Rag and Bone Surf Knit Legging, Drifters(Bali) Orange tank, Stolen Girlfriends Club Jacket, Wild Pair Heels, Saben Necklace.
On Friday night myself, Louise, and Brooke went to dinner at Mexico in Britomart. Having to wait about 45 minutes for a table, we spent that time wandering around the Britomart area. I've never really been in that area at night before, and it was so beautiful! The lights were gorgeous, and it really made me see my city in a different way. I guess it was fun to spend an evening pretending I was a tourist! The food at Mexico was delicious, and so well priced, I definitely recommend you give it a visit if you haven't already - the 45 minute wait is definitely worth it! These Rag and Bone pants have almost become a second skin for me! They seem to go with everything, and it's just too easy to wear them way too often. This orange top is stolen from my sister, and I didn't get to photograph the back, but it has a really lovely open back - I'm a bit obsessed with open backs at the moment! Coming back from three weeks in Bali I've been so un inspired with winter dressing, and I'm attempting to add a few new pieces to my wardrobe to make me more excited for winter dressing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment